- Cutting open a watermelon for the first time and smelling how sweet the aroma is.
- Watching my husband play with Julianna and both of them giggling.
- Seeing my daughter take her first steps from the sofa to the coffee table.
- Seeing Julianna get stronger when she is standing and holding herself up.
- Taking photos of nature and the lovely flowers at the Arboretum.
- Smelling all the beautiful flowers at the Arboretum.
- Seeing my husband actually relax and forget about work for 2 days.
- Enjoying 2 days with my family.
- Going to the dog park and watching Pepper run like the wind and be a free dog even if only for a few minutes.
- Eating smiley-face cookies for dessert on Saturday night.
- Sorting through my photos from the Arboretum and editing them.
- Watching Julianna enjoy her Chicken Sticks (blegh!) for lunch.
- Walking on the grass right after my husband mowed it & appreciating how hard he worked to make our lawn look fabulous.
- Touching noses with Julianna & then she giggles. (it's like eskimo kisses!)
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Things that made me smile this weekend
Thank You for taking the time to stop by.
Follow First Time Mama First Time Blogger on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my, watermelon sounds SO good right now, that just made my mouth water a little! ha ha. And eskimo kisses are the best... love them!ReplyDelete