- Cutting open a watermelon for the first time and smelling how sweet the aroma is.
- Watching my husband play with Julianna and both of them giggling.
- Seeing my daughter take her first steps from the sofa to the coffee table.
- Seeing Julianna get stronger when she is standing and holding herself up.
- Taking photos of nature and the lovely flowers at the Arboretum.
- Smelling all the beautiful flowers at the Arboretum.
- Seeing my husband actually relax and forget about work for 2 days.
- Enjoying 2 days with my family.
- Going to the dog park and watching Pepper run like the wind and be a free dog even if only for a few minutes.
- Eating smiley-face cookies for dessert on Saturday night.
- Sorting through my photos from the Arboretum and editing them.
- Watching Julianna enjoy her Chicken Sticks (blegh!) for lunch.
- Walking on the grass right after my husband mowed it & appreciating how hard he worked to make our lawn look fabulous.
- Touching noses with Julianna & then she giggles. (it's like eskimo kisses!)
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Things that made me smile this weekend
Posted by Skye