This is Julianna's Fish Face
20 week progress (4 and 1/2 months!)
- We changed Julianna's feeding schedule from every 3.5 to 4 hours now. She eats at 6:30 am, 10:30 am, 2:30 pm, 6:30pm ... bath at 7:30 then 8pm is bedtime. She eats about 28 - 30 ounces a day.
- Julianna is sleeping 10 hours at night now... you can't beat that! She is a good little sleeper.
- She is sitting up so strong now - her core strength is getting so good. (Those pilates classes I put her in have paid off). She is able to sit in my lap and not slump over now.
- Julianna is grasping everything with both hands now ... and then shoving anything she can right into her mouth, like her bunny, her hands & fingers, her taggy blanket, her burpcloth, my finger (Ewwwww!), her shirt, and almost got her foot tonight! I think that is coming soon.
- Drool Drool Drool as far as the eye can see! I am forever cleaning drool off this child's face. I can't beleive all the stuff that leaks out! Yeah, I am a neat freak - I will be wiping drool off her forever. I can't stand drooly, snotty, dirty face LOL.
- We are going to the Harvest-Fest in Chester this weekend and then to Ort Farms to pick pumpkins and take some cute fall pictures with Julianna. (Yup you know I will be posting those all over facebook!)
- We are going to try and feed her some rice cereal in the next week or so. For the next "progress" blog in 2 weeks, I should have some cereal stories to tell.
On a side note
I am trying to sell my maternity clothes on Craigslist ... I thought it would be easy - but it isn't (yet). I bought alot of mine from some woman on Craigslist... so I figured I would sell mine to some new mother-to-be due in May ... I added a ton of new maternity stuff in those 9 months too. Let me tell you, new maternity clothes aren't cheap! So far no bites. I'll keep it listed for a while. I can't be the only idiot that buys used Maternity clothes!
That's all for now ... Go Yankees! Let's finish mopping up the Twinkies on Saturday, then on to face the Rangers! Bring it Rangers!
Here is Julianna wearing her favorite CC Sabathia shirt.
She's a good sleeper because she's a Fillmore! hahaha. Brian and I could probably pass out anywhere & sleep. She's progressing along nicely! I'm such a proud Aunt! :D Hey, did you really put her in pilates classes? lol. I had used maternity clothes too. Hopefully you'll sell them online. They definitely are expensive! (Especially for clothes you are only going to wear for a few months!) I had to buy maternity scrubs when I worked at the hospital. Those were REALLY expensive! I can't wait to see the new fall pics that you post! Babies and pumpkins are a perfect match! :) I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!ReplyDelete
No lol the pilates was a joke. haha. Brian still passes out anywhere. Nothing has changed with that.ReplyDelete