These were the things that made me smile & feel all warm & fuzzy...
- Seeing my daughter dance (stomping her feet & flailing her arms) to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot dog Song! It was the funniest thing ever!
- Making a pot of "Slow-simmered Meat Sauce" in the crock pot for delicious Sunday night dinner with my family.
- Playing Christmas music and feeling in the spirit of Christmas!
- Going out to dinner to a great Mexican place on Saturday with 4 very good friends of ours, and enjoying tasty Sangria! We had a fabulous 'adult' night out! (Julianna was home with our babysitter)
- Sharing a meatball sub from Franks pizza with my daughter for Friday night dinner ... she loved it! She couldn't shovel it in fast enough.
- Going to the 'Gingerbread House' display and seeing a couple hundred Gingerbread houses made by school kids, parents, girl scouts, boy scouts, and many others! That was pretty cool to see! Julianna was into it for about 2/3 of the way through then she had enough and Brian had to bring her outside haha!
- Enjoying our Christmas decorations!
- Planning my Christmas shopping & wrapping.
- Seeing my mother play with Julianna and seeing my mother laugh with Julianna.
- Black & White cookies. Yumm.
- Seeing my daughter in her adorable fleece Christmas PJs.
- Spending the best quality time with my fantastic husband and my beautiful daughter!
- Watching my husband dance around to a new Christmas song he just downloaded ... I just love him so much!
I love the Hot Dog song too! Jake always dances to that! It sounds like you had an amazing weekend!ReplyDelete
:) Your list made me smile, too! What a wonderful time of year...especially with a toddler! I love reliving Christmas through a child's eyes.ReplyDelete
I love that hot dog song. It makes ME dance every time. How freaking awesome is baby dancing? And sangria. And black and white cookies. And awesome husbands. :)ReplyDelete