- Julianna is saying new words daily - she is at the age where her vocabulary is improving so much and she is saying new words every day. She is growing so fast - somedays I just want her to stay little forever because I love it so much. I love this age.
- My mother's 70th birthday was this past weekend. We went out to eat with her, my aunt & uncle - at one of our favorite restaurants called Cinders. It was a good meal and good time. I can't believe my mom is 70. I don't think of anyone in my family as "old" ever... no one in my own family seems to age (including myself, until I look in the mirror!). Haha.
- I'm trying to figure out how to use Icloud. Iphone.... Icloud... Mac Book ... somehow they all are supposed to talk to each other. How? Who knows. I have a technical job and know PCs rather well - but can not figure out Icloud. I need to go on Apple's website and actually take the I-dummy tutorial.
- My NY Yankees are winning. They're starting to look a lot like the normal Yankees I know & love... and not those hitless wonders that started the season this year. The pitching is coming around and so is the hitting... do we have it in us this year? Sure, why not! We are going to a game in a couple weeks with some friends. I'm looking forward to it to say the least.
- I have off the next 2 Fridays... to make 2 long weekends in a row. Can you say psyched?! Heck Yeah! This Friday's weather is supposed to be nice - so I plan on taking Julianna somewhere, maybe the local arboretum. I decided I want to do "My day in Instagram pictures" on Friday too... It will be fun.
At our community garden - Julianna is ready to go. Right away.
Sportin the shades.
Looking around the garden, with her purse. (So much like her mommy!)
The community garden - this is not our plot but it's a nice one!
This is our plot at the community garden - my husband works so hard at getting our veggies to grow!
View of the garden from the gate - It will look better once everyone's plants & veggies grow in
Julianna in her Minnie Mouse Tankini - splashing at the pool on Memorial Day
My girl has such pretty curls
Daddy & Julianna
Blowing bubbles is so much fun!
On the swing at the park
Memorial day Flag
I'll be posting my "My Day" on friday in Instagram photos... probably by Saturday morning. Check back then! Have a great week!