I am thankful for the following things:
- My beautiful baby girl - she has changed our life in every way imaginable.
- My incredible husband. I am the luckiest girl in the world.
- I work from home full time. No commuting in bad weather!
- My husband and I haven't been a victim to the bad economy, we are both blessed to have good, stable jobs and not in danger of losing them.
- My family is healthy, especially my mother who is still cancer free.
- We have a caring, trustworthy and reliable daycare provider that we are so lucky to have found.
- My friends
So instead, I did my part and donated some baby food to the Morris County Food pantry ... and we usually donate some gifts to some local families at Christmas time. It's a good feeling even if I can't save the world.
For those of you that can ... check out your county's website or your local newspaper to see how you can help out. There are toy drives everywhere I look, it's a great opportunity to give a needy child a toy at Christmas. Even a few dollars can help a very needy family around the holidays. I hate to think of a child going hungry or not getting any toys at Christmas time. It makes me sad. It also makes me very thankful for everything in my life and I know I am blessed.